NEW Butterfly Valves
Buy with confidence and peace of mind in a high quality valve.
- Both lugged and wafer configuration.
- Sizes 50 - 300mm (400mm gearbox only).
- All sizes available with gear-box operator.
- Lugged valves have Table E flange configuration and wafer valves have a universal bolt pattern.
- Epoxy coated cast iron body.
- Complies with BS5155.
- Lockable lever with 10 position stainless steel notch plate for optimum flow control.
- Maximum nominal working pressure 16Bar / 230PSI.
- 316 grade stainless steel disc.
- EPDM liner rated to 120°C. Suitable for hot water, steam, alcohols, coolants, acids & bases.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
Talk to the Waterworks team to find out more 0800 387 677
The Waterworks Wholesale range of valves, gauges and switches are a hand-picked selection of high quality products renowned for their reliability in accurate flow control. The range of WIKA pressure and vacuum gauges along with the Waterworks Pressure Switches provide an outstanding solution for pumping systems in both agricultural and industrial applications.
Also, the selection of manual valves including PVC, Brass and Stainless Steel hold a number of benefits which set these valves amongst the elite. Extra-long BSP threads mean a superior seal and the brass ball valves have a fully stainless steel handle to prevent corrosion. Unique benefits make these valves ideal for both agricultural and industrial solutions.
Benefits & Applications
World renowned brands giving peace of mind and reliability to installers and users.
High quality product with unique benefits provide systems with reliability and durability, extending the lifetime of your pipe lines.